Rendering Services in Yorkshire
Traditional Flat Render
Sand and cement render has been a recognised system for a long period. We use a two coat system incorporating a scratch coat and top coat coat which is finished using a wooden float.
However, due to modern materials and technology there are more advanced rendering systems which are durable and maintenance free.
Modern Flat Render
Modern flat render is a one or two coat (depending on background) rendering system which is pre-mixed. Only water is added to give a traditional render appearance.
- Can be used on a most common backgrounds
- Provides a traditional render appearance in less time
- Excellent water resistance and durability
- Less cracking and allows the building substrate to breath
- Machine or hand applied
- Reinforcement fibre mesh over any weak points such as existing movement cracks, window and door openings